CONTINUE AS GUEST
Available databases on the WilyFish platform include:
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Trademark database (updated daily)
- Current and Historical domain name WHOIS / DNS information
- Current and Historical internet information, including among other things, screen shots of web pages and an index of all text and images
WilyFish offers a simple, clean interface that allows numerous search capabilities.
- Easy to use system
- Choose your own filters and control the information received
- Save your searches
- Receive notifications when your mark is found in online marketplaces, in app stores and on webpages
- Protect your rights by selecting an option that automatically sends notices to online infringers
FILTER & SAVE
WilyFish allows all registered users to search the United States Trademark Office database for free. The US Trademark Office database includes all applied for and registered US marks. WilyFish locates all brands found through a continuous crawl of the Internet, updated in real time, allowing you to police your mark.
- Search capabilities include text and images.
- Filter to get more accurate and better results faster.
- The most relevant results are revealed at the top of the list.
- Save your results and be notified automatically when additional related results show up in the US Trademark Office database.
WhoIs / WhoWas
WilyFish allows all registered users to search Domain Name WhoIs for free. WhoWas includes data that was available from 2005 to the present.
- All WhoIs and WhoWas Tld, Gtld and CCtld data has been parsed so it is fully filterable.
- Cross index WhoIs / WhoWas data with all other domains both for current and historical records.
- Print out reports designed for litigation.
By Greenberg & Lieberman, LLC & DigitalCandy, Inc.